Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BLOOD & CIGARETTES



   These photos are apart of a bigger project that I have been working on. I struggle sometimes focusing my thought process into concise visuals. With these photos I just wanted everything to be extremly tangiable- sensual but not sexual? It's important that human elements take center stage in a hyper and wonderous way. Mystery-adventure-WONDER---- all things to keep in the forefront. Uhhh reading this back I sound like this shit is coming out of my ass.
   I'm posting this bastard before I delete the whole thing entirely. THAT is another thing!!!- it's hard not throwing most of my stuff in the garbage. Thankfully I've come into the realization that I am not the only one who has this problem- in fact a lot of people "cleanse" their work out of frustration. On the flip side it's the frustration that becomes the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment